BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Our 'pop up' Antique Market at West Mid Showground has proved to be a massive success! This is a OUTDOOR ONLY market and the theme of it is simplicity. We are keeping the price cheap and cheerful for both traders and visitors alike. All we ask in return is that traders and visitors spread the word on social media etc.
COVID 19 guidelines are strictly adhered too and we are proud to say that out last couple of markets have proved just how committed people are to following them.
When: 5th September 2020
Where: West Mid Showground, Shrewsbury, SY1 2PF
Opening times: 9:00-16:00
Admission: £2.50 pp
Trade early entry / discount? No. Due to keeping the costs low for both visitor and trader we can not offer early admission and discount for trade buyers.
How to Trade? Simply turn up Saturday morning between 6:00 - 8:45 and pay the £30 pitch price on the gate.
Can you pre-book? No. We are keeping this event as simple as possible.
Friday admission for traders? No. This is not one of our normal events therefore, no trader can be admitted on the Friday to set up. This is strictly Saturday only and we ask all traders to respect this.
1. Buyers: Admission will be from 9:00 and you will be a parked accordingly.
2. Traders: Gates will open at 6:00 to 8:45 and vans will park a minimum of three metres apart. We would prefer traders to wear a facemask (these will be available free of charge up to a maximum of 2 per seller) additional face masks can be purchased for £1.
3. Only one buyer/family to be at a stall at any one time.
4. Each household/family should remain two metres away from everyone else at all times.
5. Masks will be available to buy for £1. Visors are available to buy for £3. Regular use of hand sanitiser is required and will be available free of charge.
6. Avoid handling products while browsing if at all possible.
7. Children are the responsibility of their accompanying adult and must be supervised at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines.
8. The organisers will endeavour to remind all visitors of the rules regarding social distancing. This is to help make the experience as safe as possible for everyone.
9. Entry, exit and queue management will be undertaken by the management team.
10. There will be toilet facilities and strict guidelines will be in place.
11. Refreshments on site.